Creative Design FAQ
To help potential clients who interested in our graphics and website design services, we’ve provided answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. Need more information or have a question that isn’t answered here? Connect With Us.
Click a question below to see the answer.
Notion Motion Corp. offers wide variety of services to assist our clients with their unique brand identities, some of which are: business and personal development consulting, brand development, political consulting, church marketing, website design, logo design, graphics and flyer design. This often starts by first hearing your ideas and then identifying and creating strategies that meet your needs and your budget. If you’re interested in getting a quote, Connect With Us
. Otherwise, you can view What We Do
(our list of services) here
Prices vary based on project scope. For example, a simple one-sided flyer design could cost $100 or a 5-page website could cost as little as $500. To better meet your project and budget needs, we listen carefully to what you require and put together a unique proposal based on your needs. The best way to get a quote or more information is to Connect With Us
and let us know your requirements. We can then line up a time to talk about your project in more detail. It’s also important to remember that you are not simply hiring me to ‘design a graphic’ or “do a website,” but rather, to listen to your needs and to build a relationship to help your business grow, make your event successful, promote your work, or to simply help you.
This depends on your needs, however in terms of deliverables, this could include logo files, stationery, style guides, a completed website with user login credentials, social media graphics, and so on. You will also receive consultation and support throughout the project.
Project duration depends on the exact needs of a project. As a model, we try to adhere to the following for design projects.
- Website Design (4-5 pages) — 4-6 weeks
- Logo Design — 3-6 weeks
- Flyer Design — 2-3 days
Other brand identity project timelines vary. A “usual” brand identity project takes about 4-6 weeks. This can be done quicker if necessary, but we generally recommend at least 4 weeks for most projects, to ensure that the appropriate research is done and a quality project is the outcome.
Creative design is not a linear process. To meet your needs requires us to be in touch and communicating with you. However, in short, our process is similar to this. • Meet and listen to you (the client).
- Define design brief.
- Draft proposal.
- Receive initial 50% deposit.
- Receive final 50% balance
- Project Delivery
- Support (if applicable)
When you hire us, we work directly with you. 99% of our creative design is done in house. The other 1% is us shared between our strategic partners who help us to provide timely and quality services.
Good question. Creative design skills are adaptable which means they can be used across all industries. However, if we haven’t specifically done work in your industry, we trust that our research and relationship building skills will help us to meet your needs and solve your problems.
Check out our Our Work (portfolio) to see if we’ve done work within your profession or industry.
We request a 50% down payment to schedule work. Payments are accepted via PayPal or check. These are also outlined in our project proposals or quotes. The final 50% is paid on completion of your project, prior to releasing your final artwork or website admin log in credentials.
Contact us today for a Free Consultation!